Meet the Team
Vice President &
Wealth Management Officer
Office: (785) 275-5000
Amy DeGraff has been with The Citizens National Bank for 25 years. She is a Vice President and Wealth Management Officer. Her office is in Concordia; however, travels to all of the CNB facilities. Amy is married to her husband Doug DeGraff and they have a daughter, Daegen who keeps her very busy with school activities, artwork, dancing and 4-H. Amy enjoys spending time with her family, reading and singing. You will see her almost every weekend cantoring at Mass either at OLPH Catholic Church or the Nazareth Motherhouse.
Office: (785) 275-5000
Marjorie Horkman has been with The Citizens National Bank for 5 years. She is in operations in our Wealth Management Department, working out of the Concordia facility. Marjorie has been married to husband John for 38 ½ years and they have twin daughters: Chelsey, who is serving in missions in Africa; and Carly and husband Dave, who work with youth through a camp in Nebraska. Marjorie spends much of her time caring for her mother, and also enjoys time with family, reading or puzzling.
- Trust Services
- Charitable Trusts/Foundations
- Estate Settlement
- Farm Management Services
- Bill Paying Services
- Safekeeping Assets/Custodial Services
- Managed Investment Accounts
Assisting you in attaining your financial goals is the number one priority of our Wealth Management professionals. We provide you with personalized, professional support and guidance throughout the investment management and financial and estate planning process by focusing on:
- Carefully analyzing your financial situation and identifying areas that may need attention
- Providing you with investment and financial information/education alternatives that will support your financial and estate planning strategies
- Providing periodic reviews of your investments and financial and estate planning objectives to ensure continued progress toward your goals as your situation may change over time
- Working with your other financial and estate planning advisors to ensure your planning is fully coordinated for the best opportunity in meeting all your goals
- Providing a wide variety of investment alternatives to meet your specific objectives
We have the opportunity to supply you with a newsletter written by our investment partners, BTC Capital, in which each week creates a quick read on Market Topics. We hope you find this beneficial!
Weekly Insight 06132019
Weekly Insight 052319
Weekly Insight 051619
For more information regarding the Leva and Frank Duclos Foundation’s semi-annual meeting, please click here.
Cloud County Children's Trust
For more information regarding the Cloud County Children's Trust annual meeting, click here.