Ready to open a new account now? GET STARTED HERE
Get the convenience of digital banking, plus local support when you want to talk to a real person. With tiered account options, you’ll get the features you need whether you’re opening a checking, savings or money market account. No matter which account you opt for, you’ll always be backed by our friendly team of Kansans.
Online Banking Features
- Free bill pay. Pay your bills for free in the most secure way possible: through your bank. Don't give your account details to an outside provider. Keep them as safe as possible.
- Digital. Make one-time or recurring payments online.
- Tangible. We can write a check and send it on your behalf. You tell us when it needs to be sent and we'll take care of the rest.
- Instant-issue debit card. Select the design that fits your personality and choose a PIN you won't forget. You'll be able to pick up your debit card the same day you create your account (depending on the time) at a branch near you. Or, we can mail it directly to your home.
- User-friendly app. The Citizens National Bank mobile banking app makes managing your money a breeze. Check account balances, make transfers, view history and more.
- Mobile deposit. Snap a picture of the check you need to deposit, then upload it to the app for a quick, easy deposit.
- Manage your money. Take care of all of your financial needs: check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, search transaction history, view statements and more.
- Real people. There's nothing worse than being stuck on the phone with a robot. At The Citizens National Bank, you'll always get a real person on the other end who's ready to answer any question or talk through any issue.
- Exceptional local service. We know you have options when choosing a bank, but with us, you're getting more than a financial institution, you're getting a partner. Not only are we experts in our field, we're your neighbors who understand your values and priorities.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT NOW!
Questions? Give us a call or visit a branch today.